Medical Phrases

23. Post-Op/Prognosis


Controls

我哋會盡一切能力令你恢復健康
Everything will be done to get you fixed up again.
你只係輕微受傷
You are only slightly wounded.
你好快就會好返
You will soon be up again.
你嘅情況好嚴重,但係你會好轉嘅
Your condition is serious, but you will get better.
如果你畀我哋照顧你,你會好轉嘅
You will get better if you let us take care of you.
你受嘅傷好嚴重
You are seriously hurt.
你病得好重
You are seriously ill.
好可能你要好耐先至好返
It will probably take a long time for you to get better.
呢個手術做得好成功
The surgery was successful.
我哋能夠醫返好你
We were able to help you.
我哋要割除呢度
We had to remove this.
我哋試過,但係都救唔返呢度
We tried, but we could not save this.
你受傷得好緊要
You were hurt very badly.
你會好返嘅
You will be fine.
你需要時間去復原
You will need time to heal.
我哋會安排交通工具送你返國
We will arrange for your transport back to your country.
我哋會送你去另一個地方
We will send you to another place.
你需要多啲照顧
You need more care.
你好返啲嘅時候就會返返去你嘅單位度
You will return to your Unit when you are better.
我好快返來
I will be back soon.
我遲啲會返來睇吓你嘅情況點樣
I will check back later to see how you are doing.
聽日返來等我哋確實一下你有冇好返啲
Return tomorrow so we can be sure you get better.
一個禮拜後返來等我哋確實一下你有冇好返啲
Return in one week so we can be sure you get better.



* The audio on these pages is created with Google's text-to-speech. Keep in mind that even though the result of this synthesization is usually good, it may in some cases be incorrect. So please do not solely rely on the synthesized audio, but always check the romanization!