Medical Phrases

15. Orthopedic


Controls

我抖緊嘅關節痛唔痛呀?
Do you have pain in this joint I'm touching?
你其它嘅關節痛唔痛呀?
Do you have pain in any other joint?
邊一度關節最痛呀?
Which joint hurts the most?
我抖緊嘅肌肉痛唔痛呀?
Do you have pain in this muscle I'm touching?
你其它嘅肌肉痛唔痛呀?
Do you have pain in any other muscle?
喺邊度嘅肌肉痛呀?
Where is the muscle pain?
呢嚿肌肉係唔係抽筋呀?
Is this muscle cramping?
你以前有冇斷過骨?
Have you ever had any broken bones?
你斷過邊條骨呀?
What bones have you broken?
我咁樣做痛唔痛呀?
Does it hurt when I do this?
咁呢
Do this.
要照X光睇吓你啲骨
You need an x-ray of your bone.
我會研究X光片,然後話畀你知我睇到啲乜嘢
I will examine the x-ray and tell you what I see.
骨頭呢度斷咗
The bone here is broken.
骨頭呢度冇斷到
The bone here is not broken.
你需要打石膏來幫啲骨快啲好返
You need a cast to help the bone heal.
唔好拆走石膏
Do not remove the cast.
唔好整濕石膏
Do not get the cast wet.
你要用塊夾板來幫你受傷嗰度快啲好返
You need a splint to help the injury heal.
你清洗嘅時候,可以拆咗塊夾板
You may take the splint off to clean yourself.
你清洗完之後,一定要裝返好塊夾板
The splint must be replaced after you have cleaned yourself.
你要一塊鐵片同埋螺絲來幫你啲骨快啲好返
You need a metal plate and screws to help the healing of your bone.
我哋要帶你去手術室做手術
We need to take you to the Operating Room to put you back together.



* The audio on these pages is created with Google's text-to-speech. Keep in mind that even though the result of this synthesization is usually good, it may in some cases be incorrect. So please do not solely rely on the synthesized audio, but always check the romanization!