Medical Phrases

8. Surgical Consent


Controls

你傷得好重
You are badly hurt.
你病得好緊要
You are very sick.
我哋要送你去做手術
We need to take you to surgery.
我哋要將呢度切除
We need to remove this.
我哋要整返好呢度
We need to repair this.
如果我哋唔做手術,你會有生命危險
If we do not operate, you may die.
如果我哋唔做手術,你會失去呢度
If we do not operate, you may lose this.
手術係有危險性,但係係唯一嘅方法
The operation is dangerous, but it is the only way to help you.
你明唔明白你係需要做呢個手術㗎?
Do you understand that you need this surgery?
我哋會好小心做手術
We will operate very carefully.
我哋想得到你嘅同意先做手術
We want your permission before we operate on you.
我哋可以同你做手術嗎?
May we operate on you?
我哋一得手就開始做手術
We will begin the operation as soon as we can.
呢啲約會令到你瞓
This medicine will make you sleep.



* The audio on these pages is created with Google's text-to-speech. Keep in mind that even though the result of this synthesization is usually good, it may in some cases be incorrect. So please do not solely rely on the synthesized audio, but always check the romanization!