Medical Phrases

10. Procedures


Controls

呢樣嘢會對你有幫助
This will help you.
我要喺你呢度㓤一支幼針
I have to put a small needle in you here.
我哋要輸啲流質畀你
We need to give you fluid.
我哋要幫你輸血
We need to give you blood.
我要喺你喉嚨度插一條管
I need to put a tube into your throat.
呢條管會幫助你容易啲呼吸
This tube will help you breathe better.
呢條管可能會唔係好舒服
This tube may feel uncomfortable.
我需要經過你個鼻放條管入你個肚度
I need to put a tube through your nose to your stomach.
當我插條管入你個鼻時,你要吞口水
You need to swallow while I put this tube in your nose.
當我慢慢放條管入你個鼻時,飲呢杯嘢
Drink this while I gently place the tube into your nose.
呢條管會清你嘅腸胃
This tube will drain your stomach.
我會喺你條頸度插一條細管輸啲流質畀你
I have to put a small tube into your neck to give you fluid.
我要插條管喺你個心口度
I need to put a tube in your chest.
呢支針會將你心口嘅氣放出來
This needle will release the air from your chest.
呢樣嘢會對你嘅燒傷有好處
This will help your burns.
我要割開你啲皮膚
I need to cut your skin.
為咗你嘅安全,我哋要綁起你
We have to restrain you for your safety.
你被化學物灼傷
You have been burned by a chemical.
我哋要洗走你皮膚上面嘅化學物
We need to wash the chemicals from your skin.
你要切底洗淨先至得
You will need to be completely washed.



* The audio on these pages is created with Google's text-to-speech. Keep in mind that even though the result of this synthesization is usually good, it may in some cases be incorrect. So please do not solely rely on the synthesized audio, but always check the romanization!