Medical Phrases

3. General Practitioner

Controls


1. How can I help you today?

我一直頭痛。
I've been experiencing persistent headaches.
我有一個一直困擾我嘅皮疹。
I have a rash that's been bothering me.
我需要進行我嘅年度體檢。
I'm due for my annual check-up.


2. What brings you in today?

我感到疲勞,入唔到眠。
I've been feeling fatigued and have trouble sleeping.
我有胸痛同埋呼吸困難。
I've been having chest pain and shortness of breath.
我需要開處方藥補充。
I need to get a prescription refill for my medication.


3. What symptoms or concerns are you experiencing?

我咳嗽同埋有痰。
I have a cough and congestion.
我感到腹痛同埋脹氣。
I've been having abdominal pain and bloating.
我感到焦慮,注意力唔集中。
I'm feeling anxious and have trouble concentrating.


4. How long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

大約一個星期前開始嘅。
It started about a week ago.
我已經有幾個月嘅。
I've been dealing with this for a few months now.
呢個問題喺過去嘅一年裡一直有時有時冇。
It's been on and off for the past year.


5. Have you had any similar issues in the past?

冇,呢個係我第一次遇到類似嘅問題。
No, this is the first time I've experienced something like this.
係,幾年前我遇過類似嘅問題。
Yes, I had a similar issue a couple of years ago.
我過去曾經出現過呢個問題。
I've had recurrent episodes of this problem in the past.


6. Are you taking any medications or supplements currently?

係,我而家食緊藥物X治療血壓。
Yes, I'm taking medication X for blood pressure.
我而家食緊維生素同魚油補充劑。
I'm currently on a multivitamin and fish oil supplement.
唔係,我而家冇食緊任何藥物或補充劑。
No, I'm not taking any medications or supplements.


7. Have you seen any other healthcare providers or specialists for this issue?

冇,呢個係我第一次搵醫療幫助。
No, this is my first time seeking medical attention for it.
係,我睇過一位專科醫生,佢推薦我黎揾你。
Yes, I saw a specialist who referred me to you.
我一直喺睇一個脊椎按摩師處理我嘅背痛問題。
I've been seeing a chiropractor for my back pain.


8. Is there anything specific you would like to discuss or address during this visit?

我想討論有關避孕方法嘅選擇。
I want to discuss my options for birth control.
我有關於控制我嘅糖尿病嘅問題。
I have questions about managing my diabetes.
我想討論我覺察到嘅過敏或敏感問題。
I want to discuss a potential allergy or sensitivity I've noticed.


9. Are there any changes in your medical history or any recent significant events?

我上個月做咗一次疝氣修補手術。
I had surgery last month for a hernia repair.
最近被診斷出高血壓。
I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure.
冇,最近冇重大變化或事件。
No, there haven't been any major changes or events.


10. Have you had any recent diagnostic tests or procedures done?

上個星期我做咗踝關節嘅X光檢查。
I had an X-ray done on my ankle last week.
我係例行檢查入面做咗血液檢查。
I had blood work done as part of my routine check-up.
冇,我最近冇做過任何測試或程序。
No, I haven't had any recent tests or procedures.



* The audio on these pages is created with Google's text-to-speech. Keep in mind that even though the result of this synthesization is usually good, it may in some cases be incorrect. So please do not solely rely on the synthesized audio, but always check the romanization!